By submitting this Registration Form, I agree to the following:
1) I will abide by all orders, rules, and administrative procedures governing the use of my user login and password and the electronic filing of documents ("eFiling"), and payment of related fees ("ePayment") via the Internet using the Public Utilities Commission's ("Commission") Document Management System ("DMS").
2) Use of my user login and password constitutes my signature on an eFiled
document for all purposes, including those under Hawaii Administrative Rules
§ 6-61-17, and shall have the same force and effect as if I had affixed my
signature on a paper copy of the document being filed. For documents requiring
the signature or verification of the party to a proceeding (e.g., applications,
complaints and other such initiating documents), use of my user login and
password also attests that the statements contained therein, under penalty of
perjury, are true and correct.
3) I may authorize one or more employees or office staff members to use my user
login and password for the electronic filing of a document. However, such use
constitutes my signature on the eFiled document. I will not knowingly permit use
of my user log in and password by anyone not so authorized. If unauthorized
use of my user login and password is suspected, I shall immediately
notify the Commission and begin procedures to obtain a new password.
4) The use of my user login and password in eFiling a document containing the
signature of another person is my representation to the PUC that, to the best of
my knowledge, the document is a true and correct copy of the original document
bearing such other person's signature.
5) I understand that the unauthorized or inappropriate use of the eFile or ePayment
System, my user login and password, and failure to abide by Commission rules,
technical requirements or other directives may result in sanctions and other
Commission action, as provided by law.
6) I further acknowledge that participants and the parties on whose behalf they are
eFiling assume all risks associated with the eFiling of documents using DMS,
including the risk that the system or eFile function may become unavailable at
any time without prior notice, or that electronic mail notifications sent by DMS
may be blocked or delayed by causes beyond the control of the Commission or
7) I further acknowledge that the entry of the required ePayment information such
as, transit routing number, bank account number, account type information, and
amount serves as my authorization to initiate debit entries to my account and is
subject to related penalties and fees due to insufficient funds and
8) The Commission reserves the right, from time to time, with or without notice to
you, to change the terms of this agreement. The most current version of the
Agreement will supersede all previous versions and will be posted to the
Commission's website at http://puc.hawaii.gov.